Sunday, September 22, 2013

the glass bell jar.

This is the story of the glass bell jar. I went to Kmart to see their new home-wares section and I spotted a bell jar for $7. I couldn't not buy it. So many possibilities ran through my head of little treasures that could sit inside. I had been thinking about blogging for a while now, having always loved every minute I've spent on blogs like Young House Love, How About Orange and Apartment Therapy. When I got home from Kmart I decided to jump right in. So here we are.

My blog needed a name. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the box my bell jar had come in sitting there. Now my blog had a name. But what happened to the actual bell jar? Well I would love to use it as a terrarium for some succulents at some stage (something like this), but I don't have any succulents lying around the house so for now I just have it sitting on my desk with a few bits and pieces I had. So there we have it. The story of the glass bell jar, the blog and the fancy glass now sitting on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment