Now I've got all (500) Days of Summer references out of the way I'll get on with sharing what treats I found along the way. First up a candlestick (the white one) I bought to keep another blue one I have company.
I can't actually remember this little guys name, and now I can't find it on the IKEA website so you'll have to take my word on this one.
Next I found this glass bottle. It is a vase but I also though it would be pretty cool to use as a glass to drink from too.
As you can see he is sitting up with the paper flowers I made in this post. His name is ENSIDIG and he only set me back $1.49! How could I say no to that!
In the back of my mind for a bit I have been thinking I would like to hang a white clock in my room, so when I saw this one I picked it up almost instantaneously.
I love very simple clocks so this one fit the bill perfectly. As you can see I have added it to a little collection of things on my wall I put up at the beginning of the year. I just love how the colour of my walls makes white really pop. This clocks name is VATTNA and cost $14.99.
Lastly I have been wanting some friends for the succulent I potted up in this post a few months ago. On this IKEA trip I found what I was looking for. The one in the middle is the one I already had if you can't remember the post about it.
I will begin with the pots. Their name is SOCKER and at the moment they are only $1.49 each (I think they are normally $1.99). The plants I also got from IKEA. I must have been hiding under a rock because I didn't even realise IKEA sold real plants. They are both just succulents (that is all that is specified about them) and they were both $6.99. To pot them up I followed the same process as in this post.
Update on that post. You may remember that this first succulent started life under the bell jar this blog derives it's name from, but it turns out this didn't work for two reasons. First, the bell jar ended up being too humid for my little leafy friend who much prefers hot, dry conditions. Secondly, the bell jar sits on my desk which did not get enough sunlight for this photosynthesising little guy. This resulted in him being moved onto my windowsill which solved both these problems.